Home is always better than elsewhere.

Sorry for no posts these last 2 days was kinda busy and broke my keyboard also, got it working doh again, but been busy as i said.

Came home from Helsinki to spend Christmas with my family been also working a little bit so I'll post an image here below of what i do.

So i aint got much to tell i watched Oceans 11 on the train home, and when i make home i watched Oceans 12, damn gotta watch Oceans 13 when i got time!

They must be one of the best comedy-thriller-criminal movies I've ever seen if you got any tips for any thief movies just like these then tips them at the comment section!


Anyway i got my shoulders hurt today, carried for like 3 hours a 15kg bag on my shoulder jeez(xmas presents).

Anyway its 2AM now so i should try to get some sleep, didn't get much yesterday because of insomnia...

Thanks :)


EDIT: oh and forgot to recommend a song!

Leave a Reply